Protection Against Fraud
This one hour workshop will help educate individuals and families on how to recognize, respond, and take steps to prevent common types of fraud, such as identity theft, credit card fraud, and online fraud.
A volunteer representative from the Financial Planning Association of Georgia will present this workshop. For more information about the Financial Planning Association of Georgia please click here.
Please RSVP by calling 770-801-5330.
4290 Paces Ferry Road Southeast
Atlanta, GA 30339
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Saturday, Oct 5, 10:30 AM
- Saturday, Oct 26, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 12, 11:00 AM
- More Events at Vinings Library
- Wednesday, Nov 6, 3:00 PM
- Monday, Oct 28, 6:30 PM
- Saturday, Oct 19, 10:00 AM
- More Events on October 26, 2019
- P.I.N.K. In Purpose Women Empowerment, Men Empowerment, Entrepreneurial Empowerment at Renaissance Atlanta Waverly HotelSaturday, Oct 26, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 26, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 26, 10:30 AM