Practical Applications of the New Neuroscience in Mental Health Practice
Practical Applications of the New Neuroscience in Mental Health Practice *******6 Core CE Hours per Day (12 Core hrs for 2 days)****** Facilitator: Charlie Safford, LCSW Workshop Description Presenting a two-day conference, comprised of up to 12 core hours of learning, to provide the mental health clinician with a powerful learning experience for absorbing and applying the latest knowledge and skills from recent research and practice in affective neuroscience. This conference will advance the knowledge base of each attendee concerning the key scientists and clinicians advancing our understandings in this area of practice, and learn how to apply their key concepts in an easy to follow, practical way to improve client outcomes. Leaders in the field of mental health acknowledge that we are now in the affective neuroscience era, and we all need to be up to date in order to operate with best practices. We can make this material easy to understand, easy to digest, and easy to apply in powerful ways to improve your practice. If you are paying by Check Please send Check and the following information : Name: Ticket Type : ___ 2-Day / ___ 1-Day ( ___Friday / ___Saturday ) ___ Member ___ Non-Member ___ Retired ___ Student Do You Have a Food Restriction? Phone: Email: Mailing Address: Please send check and above information to: NASW Georgia Chapter 2300 Henderson Mill Road NE Suite 125 Atlanta, GA 30345 If your preferred ticket option is sold out or unavailable please contact : NASW Georgia Chapter 2300 Henderson Mill Road NE Suite 125 Atlanta, GA 30345 (678) 691-2112 - telephone firstname.lastname@example.org For Refund Policy please contact NASWGA Office Refund Policy Written requests for refunds must be sent to email@example.com (In Subject Box Write - “Workshop Refund Request”. Refunds will be issued following a written receipt of a Refund Request according to the following schedule: 1. For cancellation request received 14 business days prior to the workshop: You will receive a 75% refund of your registration fee. 2. For Cancellation requests received 10 business days prior to workshop: You will receive a 50% refund of your registration fee. 3. NO refunds will be issued for any reason: 7 business days prior to scheduled workshop. 4. NASWGA regrets that refunds will not be given for “no-shows.”
2300 Henderson Mill Road
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Thursday, Apr 25, 7:00 PM
- IMPACT Interactive Minor Procedure and Competency Training Atlanta at The American Hotel Atlanta Downtown - a DoubleTree by HiltonFriday, Apr 26, 2:00 PM
- 5 HR Ethics LPC SW MFT Supervisors: Documentation & Stress-Free Supervision at Druid Chase Office ParkFriday, Apr 26, 9:30 AM
- More Events at NASW Georgia Chapter
- Building Your Clinical Vocabulary: From DSM-5 Assessment/ Diagnosis to Key Approaches and Techniques for Best Practices at NASW Georgia ChapterThursday, Apr 25, 8:30 AM
- More Events on June 14, 2019
- Friday, Jun 14, 10:00 PM
- CAPITALISTS CONVERSATIONS: "A CONVERSATION WITH MICHAEL V. ROBERTS" - ATLANTA at Atlanta Marriott MarquisFriday, Jun 14, 8:00 AM
- Friday, Jun 14, 10:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.