Palo Alto Networks: Reinventing Security Operations - Seminar
We believe automation powered by artificial intelligence is key to addressing challenges and advancing your security operations team. With more threat actors automating attacks and using low-cost computing to increase their attack volume, speed and accuracy — we must work smarter.
In our 90-minute event, you’ll learn how automation and machine learning can:
● Eliminate manual tasks by stitching together network, endpoint and cloud data
● Accelerate investigation and response by reducing complexity
● Reduce false positives in detection across data sources
Join our experts and learn how your SOC team can magnify their efforts past alert triage to hunting threats — letting technology do the repetitive chores and freeing your team to make decisions.
3350 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30326
More Event Ideas
- More Events on September 25, 2019
- Wednesday, Sep 25, 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, Sep 25, 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, Sep 25, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.