N-400 Citizenship Application Assistance Program
Are you a green card holder? Become a citizen and exercise all your rights! In partnership with the Gwinnett County Public Library, the Latin American Association and Asian Americans Advancing Justice Atlanta will provide qualified legal representatives to aid in filling out the US Citizenship Application Form N-400. Certain applicants may also be eligible to have the government filing fees waived.
This program takes place on Friday, December 13 from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm at the Gwinnett County Public Library Lilburn Branch, 4817 Church Street, Lilburn, GA 30047. It is free and open to the public. Reps will be available on a first come, first served basis.
For more information, please visit www.gwinnettpl.org/n400 or call 770-978-5154.
4817 Church St
Lilburn, GA 30047
Other Dates & Times
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Booked for Dessert features NYT Bestselling Author Karen White at Norcross Cultural Arts and Community CenterSaturday, Nov 2, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Dec 12, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, Dec 12, 8:30 AM
- More Events at Gwinnett County Public Library - Lilburn Branch
- Friday, Oct 25, 1:00 PM
- Using Census Data for Grant Writing & Community Analysis at Gwinnett County Public Library - Lilburn BranchTuesday, Dec 10, 10:00 AM