Mental Health Family Support Group - GA Regional Hospital
The Family Connections Support Group is a support group for family members, caregivers, loved ones of someone living with the everyday challenges of a mental illness. These sessions take place in an intimate, confidential setting to allow families to share with each other their positives and negatives. This type of group lets you know that you are not alone and it is not your fault. Through the NAMI Family Support Groups, you will find: A network of friends who care and understand Ideas that help you take care of yourself and your family A chance to share your experience and learn from others who have been there Information about brain disorders, treatment and services Contact: Janice at 404-625-6730. Meets 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month.
3073 Panthersville Road , Building 6
Other Dates & Times
- Saturday, December 7, 2019, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, December 21, 2019, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, November 30, 2019, 10:00 AM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Wednesday, Nov 20, 4:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 23, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 23, 3:00 PM
- More Events on December 14, 2019
- Saturday, Dec 14, 6:30 PM
- Saturday, Dec 14, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Dec 14, 7:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.