Girl, Get Your Life
Many of us have experienced some form of a setback, heartache, or traumatic experience. It is not these instances which define us, yet how we recover and move forward thereafter. If you're like me, you may even wonder, "This has happened to me...what do I do NOW?" Girl Get Your Life is a powerful empowerment experience intended to equip women with the safe space, resources, information, and affirmations they need to be triumphant, successful, and confident! Girl, Get Your Life is a master coaching, sister circle, and celebration of YOU all rolled into one. Presenters include experienced life coaches and trailblazing women with powerful testimonies. Who better to encourage and advise you other than someone who empathizes with where you are today? So, are you ready to Get Your Life? We're ready to show you how! Value to Attendees: 1. Inspiration, information, and empowerment from women who have been there. 2. Opportunity to network with other like-minded women striving for success personally or professionally. 3. Unique experience to help foster personal growth. 4. Realization that you are not alone. 5. FREE STUFF 6. Connecting with life coaches who can help you beyond the event.
215 Sycamore St.
Decatur, GA 30030
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Tuesday, Nov 26, 10:30 AM
- Sunday, Mar 15, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Dec 5, 7:00 PM
- More Events on November 23, 2019
- NFL vs NBA Celebrity Basketball 'Game for Giving' Community Food Drive at The Salvation Army Peachcrest Boys & Girls ClubSaturday, Nov 23, 3:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 23, 7:00 PM
- 5th Annual Game for Giving Celebrity Baketball Game and Food Drive at Salvation Army Peachcrest Boys and Girls ClubSaturday, Nov 23, 3:00 PM