Genealogy Program: Your Family History Road Trip: Are We There Yet?
With millions of documents available online, most of us are able to flesh out at least part of our family tree. But often the records you need aren’t available online and sometimes you just want to walk where your ancestors walked. Join Sue VerHoef, Director of Oral History and Genealogy at the Atlanta History Center, for a program designed to help you plan and carry out a successful family history road trip. Skill level: Intermediate to Advanced
Tickets are $15 general public, $10 for members. Reservations are recommended. For information or tickets, please call 404.814.4150.
130 W Paces Ferry Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Saturday, Aug 17, 12:00 PM
- Sunday, Aug 4, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Sep 28, 6:00 PM
- More Events at The Atlanta History Center
- Monday, Jul 22, 9:00 AM
- Summer History Camp | From Soil to Plate: Gardening, Cooking, and Cultural Traditions at The Atlanta History CenterMonday, Jul 29, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Jul 18, 8:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.