International Conference on Brain Disorder and Dementia Care
Brain Disorders are the most common cause of serious disability and have a major but often unrecognized, impact on health and social services. In the USA according to figures compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Brain disorder was a diagnosis in more than 280,000 hospitalizations and 2.2 million emergency-room visits in 2010, accounting for more than 50,000 deaths
Event url: braindisorders.neurologyconference.com
Philadelphia, PA 19019
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Quinnie's Kitchen Learn & Dine: Eat Your Greens & Things at American Clinics for Preventive MedicineSunday, Jan 21, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Jan 20, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Jan 27, 11:00 AM
- More Events on September 21, 2018
- Friday, Sep 21, 5:00 PM
- Friday, Sep 21, 10:00 PM
- Friday, Sep 21, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.