6th Annual Congress & Medicare Expo on Primary Healthcare
ConferenceSeries Ltd takes immense pleasure to extend our warm welcome to invite all the participants from all over the world to attend 6th Annual Congress & Medicare Expo on Primary Healthcare, May 14-16, 2018 Tokyo, Japan which will entail lively debates, prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, workshops and networking opportunities around a core of plenary and concurrent sessions based on pivotal issues in the Primary Healthcare sector.
Conference Series teams with CED, a Joint Accreditation Provider, as Joint Providers of accredited continuing education activities for the healthcare team consisting of physicians, nurses and pharmacists. As Co-providers, all activities are planned and implemented in compliance with the educational standards of Joint Accreditation formed by the accreditation standards and essentials of the ACCME, the ACPE and the ANCC. Complete activity information is presented at the activity and on the activity web page
ConferenceSeries Ltd Organises 1000+ Conferences every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Summary: Primary Healthcare 2018 is a forum to explore issues of mutual concern as well as exchange knowledge, share evidence and ideas, and generate solutions. The main focus of Primary Healthcare 2018 is to present research findings, discuss research methodology and policy issues, and build and maintain essential networks between researchers, practitioners, policy makers and representatives of consumer organisations. Primary Healthcare 2018 works with the theme “Evidence and Innovation in Primary Healthcare” aims to discover advances in health practice, management and education in relation to health disparities as well as a breadth of other topics. Patients with access to a regular primary care physician have lower overall health care costs than those without one, and health outcomes improve.
• Pharmaceutical Industries
• Healthcare Industries
• Directors of Association and Societies
• Nursing Lecturers
3438 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
More Event Ideas
- More Conferences & Trade Shows Events
- Thursday, Apr 26, 10:00 AM
- Masters of Design Panel with Brian McCarthy and Suzanne Rheinstein at ADAC Presentation Room, First Floor AtriumThursday, Apr 26, 1:00 PM
- Take Out: Bring Restaurant Design Home Panel moderated by Alton Brown at ADAC Presentation Room, First Floor AtriumTuesday, Apr 24, 4:30 PM
- More Events on May 14, 2018
- Monday, May 14, 5:00 PM
- Monday, May 14, 5:00 PM
- OUMA Collects: Selections from Oglethorpe University Museum of Art at Oglethorpe University Museum of ArtMonday, May 14, 12:00 PM